View our FAQs below
Our webinars continue to be interactive online training presentations that are:
- Available to QPA clients as part of their accreditation support
- A limited number of webinars will be publicly available
- If you are not a QPA client and register for webinars that are not publicly available, you will not be able to join the session without entering the password
- Presented by experienced members of our team
- Scheduled to limit the disruption to your practice
- Designed to support staff in running a professional practice
- Comprehensive, covering a range of topics
- Can be viewed on your computer, iPad, iPhone, or Android device.
- Recorded and made available to QPA clients only
Please note that all presentations are in NSW time.
- Upcoming presentation, currently there are no publicly available webinars.
|Tues, November 19||1pm (AEDT)||Confidentiality||QPA Clients Only|
|Wed, December 4||1pm (AEDT)||Information Security in general Practice||QPA Clients Only|
FAQs about our webinars