View our FAQs below
Our webinars continue to be interactive online training presentations that are:
- Available to QPA clients as part of their accreditation support
- A limited number of webinars will be publicly available
- If you are not a QPA client and register for webinars that are not publicly available, you will not be able to join the session without entering the password
- Presented by experienced members of our team
- Scheduled to limit the disruption to your practice
- Designed to support staff in running a professional practice
- Comprehensive, covering a range of topics
- Can be viewed on your computer, iPad, iPhone, or Android device.
- Recorded and made available to QPA clients only
Please note that all presentations are in NSW time.
Upcoming presentations, please note that Reducing the Risk of Infection is the only publicly available webinar, which requires no password.
|Thur, May 30||12pm (AEST)||Data Breaches and Privacy in General Practice||Available for download during the session|
|Thur, June 13||1pm (AEST)||Ethical dilemmas and the open disclosure framework||Available for download during the session|
|Wed, June 26||2pm (AEST)||Clinical Risk Management||Available for download during the session|
|Tues, July 9||1pm (AEST)||Social Media & Email Policies||Available for download during the session|
FAQs about our webinars