View our FAQs below
Our webinars continue to be interactive online training presentations that are:
- Available to QPA clients as part of their accreditation support
- A limited number of webinars will be publicly available
- If you are not a QPA client and register for webinars that are not publicly available, you will not be able to join the session without entering the password
- Presented by experienced members of our team
- Scheduled to limit the disruption to your practice
- Designed to support staff in running a professional practice
- Comprehensive, covering a range of topics
- Can be viewed on your computer, iPad, iPhone, or Android device.
- Recorded and made available to QPA clients
Please note that all presentations are in NSW time.
- The publicly available webinars are Triage in General Practice and Telephone Techniques
Wed, August 1 2pm (AEST) Business Plans Available soon Thurs, August 9 12pm (AEST) Triage in General Practice Available soon Tues, August 21 1pm (AEST) Data Breaches and Privacy in General Practices Available soon Wed, September 5 2pm (AEST) Emergency Response Plans and Business Contingency Available soon Thurs, September 20 12pm (AEST) Training and Orientation of Practice Staff Available soon Wed, October 10 1pm (AEST) Telephone techniques Available soon Thurs, October 25 2pm (AEST) Use of registers in a General Practice setting Available soon Thurs, November 8 12pm (AEST) Cultural Awareness in a General Practice Available soon Wed, November 21 1pm (AEST) Risk Management in General Practice Available soon Tues, December 4 1pm (AEST) Ethical Dilemmas and the Open Disclosure Framework Available soon Thurs, December 13 12pm (AEST) Social Media and Email Policies Available soon
FAQs about our webinars